Thursday, May 8, 2008

Looking forward to Mother's Day




I am looking forward to my second Mother's Day. This is a very special day for me and my family. The only thing I would like to do is to take the boy's out for ice cream! Sounds like so much fun!
When I came home from work (9:15 pm---started at 7:30, but I am currently working on graduate courses so it is OK) Ryan was crying. Howie had washed their blankets but forgot to dry them. It threw everything off so much so that poor Ryan was sobbing when I went up to get him. Casey was up but he was entertaining himself with his feet and Sean was asleep belly down, one hand on his flashlight and the other on a book. I held R and C for a long time. They have this funny thing they do...they dig their nail into my skin. They do it when they are reading, they do it when they are drinking their bottles, they will be running around and stop, grab my hand and dig their nails into it. It doesn't really hurt it is just a funny habit. Anyway, I put casey into his crib and he reluctantly put his head on his pillow and with with blanket he was very happy. Ryan wanted to be put down, he was reaching for his crib when he saw his pillow and blanket magically appeared. I sat on the floor with one hand in one crib and one in the other so they could both dig their nails into my fingers!

A great end to a long day. These are some pictures of the umbrellas we bought to use with out choo coo.

No comments: