Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We had a geat Memorial Day!

The boy's and I went to our first parade together! We had great seats 3 blocks from grandma house. They loved seeing all the people. We waved very large maple tree leaves (we left the flags at home) at all the people in the parade. They loved when the kids in the parade brought them over candy. They don't know what candy is yet so I think they thought they were giving them toys. Anyway, they loved it.

We then went to Starbucks where we ran into another triplet family. They were 10 yrs old and loved playing with Ryan, Casey and Sean. We then walked home ( about 3 miles round trip), Ryan fell asleep in the choo choo. The poor thing, his head kept bobbling the entire way home. I put my bag on his lap so he wouldn't bang his head on the wagon.

I transferred all the boy's (with Howie's help) into their cribs then picked up grandma and ran to BJs. How is it possible to spend 500.00 a month there and 500.00 a month at walmart. I don't know how I do it but I do! lol

Then I ran home unloaded the car, stocked 2 refrigerators and 1 freezer, dressed the boys and went back to Grandma's for a BBQ. Howie was not feeling well. I think he is really tried. Last week was long. We had dinner with Great Grandma, Grandma, Pop-pop, Aunt Ellie, Uncle Paul and Uncle Dave. Ryan sat on Grandpa's lap through dinner. I don't think GP got anything to eat. Ryan ate everything on his plate-poor pop-pop! ;)Sean sat on Great Grandma's lap and enjoyed dessert with her. Casey sat with me and ate. He really thinks he would enjoy coffee if he every had the opportunity to get his hands on a cup. Grandma did all the work as usual. The kids just love spending time with her. Mike and Jessica came by later. It was a very very nice day.

No comments: