Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Poem from Anguandthetriplets.com

This is a poem I found on one of the amazing triplet sites. Thanks to angusandthetriplets.com for sharing this. I'm not sure if he wrote it but I am going to ask.


NOW I KNOW WHY MOTHERS CRY

The longing aching in your heart
Like an arrow piercing in the dark
Your constant prayer to God above
To send a family to share and love
For new born babes full of innocence & charm
Snuggles and cuddles just made for your arms
Precious gifts from above to amaze and behold
More precious than oil and gold
I see the beauty in my babies eyes
And now I know why mothers cry
The sweet sound of babies chatter
Their little feet go pitter patter
To be brought forth in days of latter
And teach of things that really matter
About faith & hope and joy complete
As we gather round the Saviors feet
No earthly force could make such splendor
The grace the beauty so soft and tender
They must be sent from heaven on high
And now I know why mothers cry

1 comment:

Angus and the Triplets said...

I just googled that poem and it came up under Triplettales.com in their cache. It is a sweet poem, isn't it? Your boys are adorable!